The project aimed to Establish a mechanism for regular monitoring / feedback and strategic input on the activities of BDS facilitator agencies in respective clusters and commissioning strategic inputs for BDS interventions in the clusters.
- Provided assistance to undertake diagnostic study and benchmarking of technologies in 19 clusters.
- 453 BDSPs introduced in 19 clusters enabling the cluster enterprises to utilize technical and non-technical services in the areas of skill development, technology up-gradation, energy reduction, adoption of standards, productivity, market development, enabling financing etc.
- Skill development of 3000 existing workers and 2500 un-employed youths in clusters.
- 450 firms in 19 clusters linked with large houses/bigger marketing chains.
- Energy audit enabled 225 enterprises to reduce energy consumption by 15%
- 120 firms provided financial linkages leading to availing of credit worth Rs 16.25 crores by enterprises in the clusters